Gentle Dog Wash Essentials
🌼 Soothe Gentle Cleansing Dog Shampoo's fragrance-free & pH balanced formulation gently cleans without stripping your dog’s skin of its natural oils. This aloe- and cucumber-enriched formula is 98.8% natural & plant-derived and soothes skin while hydrating fur and skin. The thin consistency creates a foamy lather and makes it a breeze to spread throughout the coat and clean hard-to-reach areas. 16 fl oz / 473 mL
Dandylion’s Hydrating Dog Conditioner is fragrance-free & pH balanced to gently nourish your dog’s coat, leaving it soft, shiny & moisturized. The conditioner is 99% natural & plant-derived and formulated with aloe, coconut oil, broccoli seed oil & glycerin to nourish skin & hydrate the fur. 16 fl oz / 473 mL
How to use
Our bottles are made of PET and is recyclable. Our pumps, like most, are not recyclable due to mixed materials. We are working on introducing a pump-free option to encourage our consumers to wash & reuse their pump. We also hope to introduce a single plastic pump option in the future, which will be recyclable.
Full Ingredient List
Gentle Dog Wash Essentials
Gentle & Fragrance-Free
Free from potentially sensitizing ingredients such as artificial fragrances and dyes, essential oils, harsh sulfates & drying alcohols.
Vegan & Cruelty-free
All formulations are cruelty-free and do not include any animal-derived ingredients.
Vet Dermatologist Approved
Tested & approved by board-certified veterinary dermatologist during product development
Powered by plant ingredients
Gentle dog wash essentials formulated with better-for-you ingredients:
• Coco-Glucoside: Gentle coconut based surfactant
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Soothe, Anti-inflammatory
• Vegetable Glycerin: Hydrate, Moisturize
• Cucumber Fruit Extract: Soothe, Hydrate
• Broccoli Seed Oil: Moisturize, Calm
• Coconut Oil (Fractionated): Hydrate, Soften
What dog parents are saying
From our consumer testing survey with 13 participants
• 100% would recommend Dandylion Soothe Gentle Cleansing Shampoo to family & friends
• 92% would recommend Dandylion Nourish Gentle Hydrating Conditioner to family & friends
- KRKirsten R.Verified BuyerAge Range 2 - 3Dog Size Large (50 - 99 lbs)Coat Type ShortConcerns Itchiness, Allergies, Sensitivity, Dandruff, DrynessDog Breed Pit BullCoat Colour Brown2 weeks agoAge Range 2 - 3Dog Size Large (50 - 99 lbs)Coat Type ShortConcerns Itchiness, Allergies, Sensitivity, Dandruff, DrynessDog Breed Pit BullCoat Colour BrownReviewingGentle Dog Wash EssentialsRated 5 out of 5 starsWe love this stuff!
After showing signs of allergies, washing with this set keeps my dog Mary from being itchy and dry. Someone commented today on how shiny her coat is! That says a lot for a pittie. Thanks Dandylion!
- RKRosemary K.Verified BuyerAge Range 2 - 3Dog Size Small (15- 29 lbs)Coat Type Medium, CurlyConcerns Itchiness, Sensitivity, Hot Spots, DrynessDog Breed HavaneseCoat Colour Brown, White3 weeks agoAge Range 2 - 3Dog Size Small (15- 29 lbs)Coat Type Medium, CurlyConcerns Itchiness, Sensitivity, Hot Spots, DrynessDog Breed HavaneseCoat Colour Brown, WhiteReviewingSoothe Gentle Cleansing Dog ShampooRated 5 out of 5 starsPretty paws
Excellent product. A little goes a long way. When her paws are too dirty for the Dandylion foaming cleanser (which I love!) I put her in the tub for a paw wash with Dandylion shampoo and I feel confident using it on Daisy and she seems to be chewing her paws less.
- SBSara B.Verified BuyerAge Range 0 - 1Dog Size Large (50 - 99 lbs)Coat Type Double CoatedConcerns Itchiness, Allergies, Sensitivity, Hot Spots, Redness & InflammationDog Breed Labrador Retriever, PoodleCoat Colour White2 months agoAge Range 0 - 1Dog Size Large (50 - 99 lbs)Coat Type Double CoatedConcerns Itchiness, Allergies, Sensitivity, Hot Spots, Redness & InflammationDog Breed Labrador Retriever, PoodleCoat Colour WhiteReviewingGentle Dog Wash EssentialsRated 5 out of 5 starsBeen a customer since the start!
We love Dandelion shampoo and conditioner! Will keep coming back because it keeps my dog itch free.
- JJHVerified ReviewerAge Range 0 - 1Dog Size Extra small (0 - 14 lbs)Coat Type Long, Smooth / SilkyConcerns Dandruff, DrynessDog Breed Cocker Spaniel, Poodle, Yorkshire TerrierCoat Colour White, Black3 months agoAge Range 0 - 1Dog Size Extra small (0 - 14 lbs)Coat Type Long, Smooth / SilkyConcerns Dandruff, DrynessDog Breed Cocker Spaniel, Poodle, Yorkshire TerrierCoat Colour White, BlackReviewingGentle Dog Wash EssentialsRated 4 out of 5 starsNo more dandruff!
I used to use Burts bee’s puppy shampoo for my pup. My pup’s coat is long, black and white so it’s easy to see dandruff in her black spots. There had been always dandruff issue with Burts bee. Then I really liked Dandylion’s paw shampoo so I gave their shampoo and conditioner a try. And I noticed that there is no dandruff anymore! And the conditioner leaves her coat fluffy and soft, less clumping as time goes. Overall I’m satisfied with the products. One thing I wish is there is an option for scented. But I understand because no scent means less chemical. I would purchase them again.
- TTragarnVerified BuyerAge Range 0 - 1Dog Size Small (15- 29 lbs)Concerns Itchiness, Allergies, Sensitivity, Dandruff, Dryness3 months agoAge Range 0 - 1Dog Size Small (15- 29 lbs)Concerns Itchiness, Allergies, Sensitivity, Dandruff, DrynessReviewingGentle Dog Wash EssentialsRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat product!!!
LOVE IT!!! Great product!!!!
No more dandruff or itchy skin after he had a bath❤️
I love it, and I want to continue using this product for our pup. Then we leave one set at the groomer's place, and order 2 more sets to keep at home and as a backup.
Because the delivery takes 2 weeks after placing an order. It takes time, but it is quite understandable.
Just disappointed that once it arrived, one bottle leaked.
So, please improve the way you pack the items.Dandylion3 months ago
We are so happy to hear you've been loving our products for your pup and that they've helped with dandruff and itchy skin issues! We are a small business (we just launched 16 months ago!) but we are always looking for ways to improve our shipping time and overall customer experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback. We will be reaching out to you directly via email about the leaked bottle.
x Carolyn, Founder of Dandylion